This info is about DeviceManager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall DeviceManager from your computereInstruction
. More info about eInstruction can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.einstruction.com/
if you want to read more on DeviceManager on eInstruction's page. DeviceManager is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eInstruction\Device Manager folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\eInstruction\Device Manager\Uninstall\Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove DeviceManager. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.68 MB (4912184 bytes) on disk and is named Launch.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside DeviceManager. They take about 11.26 MB (11805800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launch.exe (4.68 MB)
- osk.exe (676.50 KB)
- Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe (432.00 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (207.50 KB)
- DPInst.exe (530.81 KB)
- DPInst.exe (662.81 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.28 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (145.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.28 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- jucheck.exe (377.80 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.78 KB)
- jusched.exe (145.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- CleanupUtility.exe (87.58 KB)
- dmkill.exe (40.00 KB)
- ShutdownDM.exe (90.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The current web page applies to DeviceManager version 184.108.40.206258
only. For other DeviceManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DeviceManager is a program by the software company eInstruction. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase DeviceManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete DeviceManager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DeviceManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DeviceManager". The DeviceManager application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DeviceManager in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DeviceManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DeviceManager:
- The publisher is: http://www.einstruction.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\eInstruction\Device Manager\Uninstall\Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DeviceManager.
8. After uninstalling DeviceManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DeviceManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DeviceManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DeviceManager by eInstruction from your computer, we are not saying that DeviceManager by eInstruction is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DeviceManager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-11 15:19:22.923