This page contains complete information on how to remove DeviceManager for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall DeviceManager from your PCeInstruction
. You can find out more on eInstruction or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.einstruction.com/
to get more data about DeviceManager on eInstruction's website. DeviceManager is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eInstruction\Device Manager directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing DeviceManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\eInstruction\Device Manager\Uninstall\Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Launch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.68 MB (4912184 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with DeviceManager. They take about 11.18 MB (11725416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launch.exe (4.68 MB)
- osk.exe (598.00 KB)
- Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe (432.00 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (207.50 KB)
- DPInst.exe (530.81 KB)
- DPInst.exe (662.81 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.28 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (145.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.28 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- jucheck.exe (377.80 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.78 KB)
- jusched.exe (145.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- CleanupUtility.exe (87.58 KB)
- dmkill.exe (40.00 KB)
- ShutdownDM.exe (90.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
This info is about DeviceManager version 220.127.116.11936
alone. For other DeviceManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DeviceManager is an application offered by eInstruction. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase DeviceManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase DeviceManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DeviceManager or simply click the Search field and type in "DeviceManager". The DeviceManager app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select DeviceManager in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DeviceManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DeviceManager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.einstruction.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eInstruction\Device Manager\Uninstall\Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DeviceManager.
8. After uninstalling DeviceManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DeviceManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DeviceManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DeviceManager by eInstruction from your PC, we are not saying that DeviceManager by eInstruction is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DeviceManager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-27 18:40:24.083