DeviceManager is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall DeviceManager from your PCeInstruction
. You can find out more on eInstruction or check for application updates here
. More information about DeviceManager can be found at http://www.einstruction.com/
. DeviceManager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eInstruction\Device Manager directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\eInstruction\Device Manager\Uninstall\Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DeviceManager. Launch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 299.30 KB (306480 bytes) on disk.
DeviceManager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.13 MB (6427848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launch.exe (299.30 KB)
- osk.exe (676.50 KB)
- WebUpdate.exe (113.50 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (207.50 KB)
- DPInst.exe (530.81 KB)
- DPInst.exe (662.81 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (31.90 KB)
- java.exe (141.40 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.40 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.40 KB)
- javaws.exe (145.40 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.40 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (21.90 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.40 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.40 KB)
- jucheck.exe (373.42 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.40 KB)
- jusched.exe (133.40 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.40 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.40 KB)
- klist.exe (32.40 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.40 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.40 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.40 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.40 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.40 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.40 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.40 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.40 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.40 KB)
- unpack200.exe (125.40 KB)
- dmkill.exe (40.00 KB)
- ShutdownDM.exe (90.00 KB)
- Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe (113.50 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The current web page applies to DeviceManager version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other releases of DeviceManager:
...click to view all...
DeviceManager is a program offered by the software company eInstruction. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall DeviceManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove DeviceManager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DeviceManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DeviceManager". If it is installed on your PC the DeviceManager app will be found automatically. After you select DeviceManager in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DeviceManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DeviceManager:
- The software company is: http://www.einstruction.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eInstruction\Device Manager\Uninstall\Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DeviceManager.
8. After removing DeviceManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DeviceManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DeviceManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DeviceManager by eInstruction from your PC, we are not saying that DeviceManager by eInstruction is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DeviceManager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 13:45:45.467