This web page is about DeviceManager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall DeviceManager from your PCeInstruction
. More information on eInstruction can be found here
. More details about DeviceManager can be found at http://www.einstruction.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eInstruction\Device Manager directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing DeviceManager is "C:\Program Files (x86)\eInstruction\Device Manager\Uninstall\Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.68 MB (4912184 bytes) on disk and is titled Launch.exe.
DeviceManager is composed of the following executables which occupy 11.26 MB (11806240
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Launch.exe (4.68 MB)
- osk.exe (676.50 KB)
- Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe (432.00 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (207.50 KB)
- DPInst.exe (530.81 KB)
- DPInst.exe (662.81 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.28 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (145.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.28 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- jucheck.exe (377.80 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.78 KB)
- jusched.exe (145.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- CleanupUtility.exe (88.01 KB)
- dmkill.exe (40.00 KB)
- ShutdownDM.exe (90.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199922
of DeviceManager. For more DeviceManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DeviceManager is an application marketed by the software company eInstruction. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove DeviceManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove DeviceManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DeviceManager or simply click the Search field and type in "DeviceManager". The DeviceManager program will be found very quickly. When you select DeviceManager in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DeviceManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DeviceManager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.einstruction.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\eInstruction\Device Manager\Uninstall\Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DeviceManager.
8. After uninstalling DeviceManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DeviceManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DeviceManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DeviceManager by eInstruction from your computer, we are not saying that DeviceManager by eInstruction is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DeviceManager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-29 11:01:47.360