You can find below details on how to remove ChamSys MagicQ for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ from your computerChamSys Limited
. Additional info about ChamSys Limited can be found here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ChamSys Ltd\MagicQ PC directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for ChamSys MagicQ is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ChamSys Ltd\MagicQ PC\Uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 111.50 KB (114176 bytes) on disk and is labeled magicqmediacentre.exe.
ChamSys MagicQ contains of the executables below. They take 10.79 MB (11313894
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- configure.exe (30.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (285.00 KB)
- magicqexternal.exe (658.50 KB)
- magicqmediacentre.exe (111.50 KB)
- mqhd.exe (2.08 MB)
- mqqt.exe (5.00 MB)
- mqvis.exe (1.58 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (61.72 KB)
- auxsetup.exe (33.00 KB)
- vdub.exe (8.50 KB)
- VirtualDub.exe (992.00 KB)
This info is about ChamSys MagicQ version 22.214.171.124
alone. For more ChamSys MagicQ versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ChamSys MagicQ is a program offered by the software company ChamSys Limited. Frequently, users try to erase it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase ChamSys MagicQ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ChamSys MagicQ from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ChamSys MagicQ or simply activate the Search field and type in "ChamSys MagicQ". If it exists on your system the ChamSys MagicQ application will be found very quickly. After you click ChamSys MagicQ in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ChamSys MagicQ, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ChamSys MagicQ.
8. After removing ChamSys MagicQ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ChamSys MagicQ which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ChamSys MagicQ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ChamSys MagicQ by ChamSys Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that ChamSys MagicQ by ChamSys Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ChamSys MagicQ in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-22 19:57:10.030