ChamSys MagicQ is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ from your computerChamSys Limited
. Open here
for more info on ChamSys Limited. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ChamSys Ltd\MagicQ PC folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. ChamSys MagicQ's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ChamSys Ltd\MagicQ PC\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named mqqt.exe and occupies 7.89 MB (8273408 bytes).
ChamSys MagicQ installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.54 MB (17339065
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- configure.exe (30.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (281.00 KB)
- magicqexternal.exe (658.50 KB)
- magicqmediacentre.exe (111.50 KB)
- mqhd.exe (3.00 MB)
- mqqt.exe (7.89 MB)
- mqvis.exe (3.51 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (79.18 KB)
- auxsetup.exe (33.00 KB)
- vdub.exe (8.50 KB)
- VirtualDub.exe (992.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ChamSys MagicQ version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other application versions of ChamSys MagicQ:
...click to view all...
ChamSys MagicQ is an application offered by ChamSys Limited. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase ChamSys MagicQ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ChamSys MagicQ from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ChamSys MagicQ or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ChamSys MagicQ". If it exists on your system the ChamSys MagicQ program will be found automatically. After you select ChamSys MagicQ in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ChamSys MagicQ, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ChamSys MagicQ.
8. After removing ChamSys MagicQ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ChamSys MagicQ that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ChamSys MagicQ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ChamSys MagicQ by ChamSys Limited from your computer, we are not saying that ChamSys MagicQ by ChamSys Limited is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ChamSys MagicQ in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-18 16:00:52.267