You can find below details on how to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ from your systemChamSys Limited
. You can find out more on ChamSys Limited or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ChamSys Ltd\MagicQ PC directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing ChamSys MagicQ is C:\Program Files (x86)\ChamSys Ltd\MagicQ PC\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. magicqexternal.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 658.50 KB (674304 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in ChamSys MagicQ. They occupy 16.51 MB (17311932
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- configure.exe (30.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (281.00 KB)
- magicqexternal.exe (658.50 KB)
- magicqmediacentre.exe (111.50 KB)
- mqhd.exe (2.98 MB)
- mqqt.exe (7.89 MB)
- mqvis.exe (3.49 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (79.18 KB)
- auxsetup.exe (33.00 KB)
- vdub.exe (8.50 KB)
- VirtualDub.exe (992.00 KB)
The current page applies to ChamSys MagicQ version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other ChamSys MagicQ versions:
...click to view all...
ChamSys MagicQ is a program by ChamSys Limited. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ChamSys MagicQ from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ChamSys MagicQ or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ChamSys MagicQ". The ChamSys MagicQ application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ChamSys MagicQ in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ChamSys MagicQ, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ChamSys MagicQ.
8. After removing ChamSys MagicQ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ChamSys MagicQ that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ChamSys MagicQ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ by ChamSys Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that ChamSys MagicQ by ChamSys Limited is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-11 07:58:08.517