ChamSys MagicQ is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ from your PCChamSys Limited
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ChamSys Limited. ChamSys MagicQ is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ChamSys Ltd\MagicQ PC directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. ChamSys MagicQ's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ChamSys Ltd\MagicQ PC\Uninstall.exe. mqqt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 7.11 MB (7459854 bytes) on disk.
ChamSys MagicQ contains of the executables below. They occupy 14.91 MB (15638646
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- configure.exe (30.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (285.00 KB)
- magicqexternal.exe (658.50 KB)
- magicqmediacentre.exe (111.50 KB)
- mqhd.exe (2.57 MB)
- mqqt.exe (7.11 MB)
- mqvis.exe (3.09 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (75.57 KB)
- auxsetup.exe (33.00 KB)
- vdub.exe (8.50 KB)
- VirtualDub.exe (992.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of ChamSys MagicQ. For other ChamSys MagicQ versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ChamSys MagicQ is a program offered by ChamSys Limited. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ChamSys MagicQ from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ChamSys MagicQ or simply activate the Search field and type in "ChamSys MagicQ". If it exists on your system the ChamSys MagicQ application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ChamSys MagicQ in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ChamSys MagicQ, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ChamSys MagicQ.
8. After uninstalling ChamSys MagicQ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ChamSys MagicQ which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ChamSys MagicQ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ by ChamSys Limited from your PC, we are not saying that ChamSys MagicQ by ChamSys Limited is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-28 20:40:06.390