This page is about ChamSys MagicQ for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ from your systemChamSys Limited
. More info about ChamSys Limited can be read here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ChamSys Ltd\MagicQ PC folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove ChamSys MagicQ by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ChamSys Ltd\MagicQ PC\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. mqqt.exe is the ChamSys MagicQ's primary executable file and it occupies around 19.51 MB (20453376 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in ChamSys MagicQ. They take 31.19 MB (32706177
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (290.50 KB)
- mqhd.exe (3.34 MB)
- mqqt.exe (19.51 MB)
- mqvis.exe (7.99 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (79.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of ChamSys MagicQ. You can find here a few links to other ChamSys MagicQ releases:
...click to view all...
ChamSys MagicQ is an application by ChamSys Limited. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove ChamSys MagicQ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ChamSys MagicQ or simply click the Search feature and type in "ChamSys MagicQ". If it exists on your system the ChamSys MagicQ app will be found automatically. When you click ChamSys MagicQ in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ChamSys MagicQ, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ChamSys MagicQ.
8. After removing ChamSys MagicQ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ChamSys MagicQ which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ChamSys MagicQ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ by ChamSys Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that ChamSys MagicQ by ChamSys Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-13 04:49:29.547