ChamSys MagicQ is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ from your systemChamSys Limited
. More information about ChamSys Limited can be seen here
. ChamSys MagicQ is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ChamSys Ltd\MagicQ PC folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall ChamSys MagicQ by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ChamSys Ltd\MagicQ PC\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.78 MB (7112704 bytes) on disk and is titled mqqt.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside ChamSys MagicQ. They occupy about 14.25 MB (14940057
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- configure.exe (30.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (285.00 KB)
- magicqexternal.exe (658.50 KB)
- magicqmediacentre.exe (111.50 KB)
- mqhd.exe (2.40 MB)
- mqqt.exe (6.78 MB)
- mqvis.exe (2.92 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (75.40 KB)
- auxsetup.exe (33.00 KB)
- vdub.exe (8.50 KB)
- VirtualDub.exe (992.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of ChamSys MagicQ. For other ChamSys MagicQ versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ChamSys MagicQ is a program released by ChamSys Limited. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove ChamSys MagicQ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ChamSys MagicQ from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ChamSys MagicQ or simply click the Search feature and type in "ChamSys MagicQ". If it exists on your system the ChamSys MagicQ application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ChamSys MagicQ in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ChamSys MagicQ, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ChamSys MagicQ.
8. After uninstalling ChamSys MagicQ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ChamSys MagicQ which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ChamSys MagicQ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ by ChamSys Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that ChamSys MagicQ by ChamSys Limited is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 20:54:32.863