ChamSys MagicQ is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ from your systemChamSys Limited
. More info about ChamSys Limited can be found here
. Usually the ChamSys MagicQ application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ChamSys Ltd\MagicQ PC folder, depending on the user's option during install. ChamSys MagicQ's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ChamSys Ltd\MagicQ PC\Uninstall.exe". magicqmediacentre.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 111.50 KB (114176 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside ChamSys MagicQ. They occupy about 8.94 MB (9378450
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- configure.exe (30.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (285.00 KB)
- ffprobe.exe (125.00 KB)
- magicqexternal.exe (658.50 KB)
- magicqmediacentre.exe (111.50 KB)
- mqhd.exe (1.41 MB)
- mqqt.exe (3.99 MB)
- mqvis.exe (1.30 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (58.64 KB)
- auxsetup.exe (33.00 KB)
- vdub.exe (8.50 KB)
- VirtualDub.exe (992.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ChamSys MagicQ version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other application versions of ChamSys MagicQ:
...click to view all...
ChamSys MagicQ is an application offered by ChamSys Limited. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ChamSys MagicQ or simply click the Search field and type in "ChamSys MagicQ". If it exists on your system the ChamSys MagicQ application will be found automatically. When you click ChamSys MagicQ in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ChamSys MagicQ, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ChamSys MagicQ.
8. After removing ChamSys MagicQ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ChamSys MagicQ that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ChamSys MagicQ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ by ChamSys Limited from your computer, we are not saying that ChamSys MagicQ by ChamSys Limited is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-02 09:34:21.280