You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ from your systemChamSys Limited
. You can read more on ChamSys Limited or check for application updates here
. ChamSys MagicQ is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ChamSys Ltd\MagicQ PC directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling ChamSys MagicQ is C:\Program Files (x86)\ChamSys Ltd\MagicQ PC\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named magicqmediacentre.exe and occupies 111.50 KB (114176 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with ChamSys MagicQ. They occupy about 9.91 MB (10391647
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- configure.exe (30.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (285.00 KB)
- magicqexternal.exe (658.50 KB)
- magicqmediacentre.exe (111.50 KB)
- mqhd.exe (1.78 MB)
- mqqt.exe (4.55 MB)
- mqvis.exe (1.45 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (61.59 KB)
- auxsetup.exe (33.00 KB)
- vdub.exe (8.50 KB)
- VirtualDub.exe (992.00 KB)
This info is about ChamSys MagicQ version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other ChamSys MagicQ versions:
...click to view all...
ChamSys MagicQ is an application offered by the software company ChamSys Limited. Some users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove ChamSys MagicQ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ChamSys MagicQ or simply click the Search feature and type in "ChamSys MagicQ". If it exists on your system the ChamSys MagicQ app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ChamSys MagicQ in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ChamSys MagicQ, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ChamSys MagicQ.
8. After removing ChamSys MagicQ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ChamSys MagicQ which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ChamSys MagicQ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ChamSys MagicQ by ChamSys Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that ChamSys MagicQ by ChamSys Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ChamSys MagicQ in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 20:59:39.760