ChamSys MagicQ is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ from your computerChamSys Limited
. Further information on ChamSys Limited can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ChamSys Ltd\MagicQ PC folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\ChamSys Ltd\MagicQ PC\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ. The application's main executable file is titled magicqmediacentre.exe and occupies 111.50 KB (114176 bytes).
ChamSys MagicQ contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.11 MB (12702025
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- configure.exe (30.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (285.00 KB)
- magicqexternal.exe (658.50 KB)
- magicqmediacentre.exe (111.50 KB)
- mqhd.exe (2.32 MB)
- mqqt.exe (5.63 MB)
- mqvis.exe (2.02 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (75.32 KB)
- auxsetup.exe (33.00 KB)
- vdub.exe (8.50 KB)
- VirtualDub.exe (992.00 KB)
The current page applies to ChamSys MagicQ version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ChamSys MagicQ:
...click to view all...
ChamSys MagicQ is a program offered by the software company ChamSys Limited. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove ChamSys MagicQ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ChamSys MagicQ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ChamSys MagicQ or simply click the Search feature and type in "ChamSys MagicQ". If it is installed on your PC the ChamSys MagicQ app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ChamSys MagicQ in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ChamSys MagicQ, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ChamSys MagicQ.
8. After uninstalling ChamSys MagicQ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ChamSys MagicQ which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ChamSys MagicQ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ChamSys MagicQ by ChamSys Limited from your computer, we are not saying that ChamSys MagicQ by ChamSys Limited is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ChamSys MagicQ in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 13:05:34.660