You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ from your PCChamSys Limited
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ChamSys Limited. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ChamSys Ltd\MagicQ PC folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling ChamSys MagicQ is C:\Program Files (x86)\ChamSys Ltd\MagicQ PC\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 7.07 MB (7413774 bytes) on disk and is labeled mqqt.exe.
ChamSys MagicQ contains of the executables below. They take 14.76 MB (15480438
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- configure.exe (30.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (285.00 KB)
- magicqexternal.exe (658.50 KB)
- magicqmediacentre.exe (111.50 KB)
- mqhd.exe (2.52 MB)
- mqqt.exe (7.07 MB)
- mqvis.exe (3.03 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (75.57 KB)
- auxsetup.exe (33.00 KB)
- vdub.exe (8.50 KB)
- VirtualDub.exe (992.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ChamSys MagicQ version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of ChamSys MagicQ:
...click to view all...
ChamSys MagicQ is an application released by the software company ChamSys Limited. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase ChamSys MagicQ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ChamSys MagicQ from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ChamSys MagicQ or simply click the Search field and type in "ChamSys MagicQ". The ChamSys MagicQ app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ChamSys MagicQ in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ChamSys MagicQ, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ChamSys MagicQ.
8. After removing ChamSys MagicQ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ChamSys MagicQ which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ChamSys MagicQ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ by ChamSys Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that ChamSys MagicQ by ChamSys Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-29 02:16:55.987