You can find below details on how to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ from your PCChamSys Limited
. You can find out more on ChamSys Limited or check for application updates here
. ChamSys MagicQ is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ChamSys Ltd\MagicQ PC folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. ChamSys MagicQ's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ChamSys Ltd\MagicQ PC\Uninstall.exe. magicqmediacentre.exe is the ChamSys MagicQ's main executable file and it takes approximately 111.50 KB (114176 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ChamSys MagicQ. They take an average of 10.98 MB (11508966
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- configure.exe (30.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (285.00 KB)
- magicqexternal.exe (658.50 KB)
- magicqmediacentre.exe (111.50 KB)
- mqhd.exe (2.15 MB)
- mqqt.exe (5.06 MB)
- mqvis.exe (1.64 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (61.72 KB)
- auxsetup.exe (33.00 KB)
- vdub.exe (8.50 KB)
- VirtualDub.exe (992.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of ChamSys MagicQ. You can find below info on other releases of ChamSys MagicQ:
...click to view all...
ChamSys MagicQ is an application marketed by ChamSys Limited. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ChamSys MagicQ or simply click the Search feature and type in "ChamSys MagicQ". If it exists on your system the ChamSys MagicQ application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ChamSys MagicQ in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ChamSys MagicQ, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ChamSys MagicQ.
8. After removing ChamSys MagicQ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ChamSys MagicQ that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ChamSys MagicQ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ChamSys MagicQ by ChamSys Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that ChamSys MagicQ by ChamSys Limited is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ChamSys MagicQ supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-05 13:05:20.550