ChamSys MagicQ is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ from your systemChamSys Limited
. You can find out more on ChamSys Limited or check for application updates here
. ChamSys MagicQ is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ChamSys Ltd\MagicQ PC folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\ChamSys Ltd\MagicQ PC\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ChamSys MagicQ. magicqmediacentre.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 111.50 KB (114176 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in ChamSys MagicQ. They take 11.90 MB (12473753
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- configure.exe (30.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (285.00 KB)
- magicqexternal.exe (658.50 KB)
- magicqmediacentre.exe (111.50 KB)
- mqhd.exe (2.30 MB)
- mqqt.exe (5.51 MB)
- mqvis.exe (1.94 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (75.40 KB)
- auxsetup.exe (33.00 KB)
- vdub.exe (8.50 KB)
- VirtualDub.exe (992.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of ChamSys MagicQ. You can find below info on other releases of ChamSys MagicQ:
...click to view all...
ChamSys MagicQ is an application offered by ChamSys Limited. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase ChamSys MagicQ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ChamSys MagicQ from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ChamSys MagicQ or simply activate the Search field and type in "ChamSys MagicQ". If it is installed on your PC the ChamSys MagicQ program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ChamSys MagicQ in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ChamSys MagicQ, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ChamSys MagicQ.
8. After removing ChamSys MagicQ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ChamSys MagicQ that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ChamSys MagicQ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ by ChamSys Limited from your computer, we are not saying that ChamSys MagicQ by ChamSys Limited is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-12 16:38:15.903