This web page is about ChamSys MagicQ for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall ChamSys MagicQ from your systemChamSys Limited
. Open here
where you can find out more on ChamSys Limited. ChamSys MagicQ is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ChamSys Ltd\MagicQ PC folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall ChamSys MagicQ by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ChamSys Ltd\MagicQ PC\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. mqqt.exe is the ChamSys MagicQ's main executable file and it occupies circa 19.51 MB (20454400 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with ChamSys MagicQ. They take about 31.19 MB (32707745
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (290.50 KB)
- mqhd.exe (3.34 MB)
- mqqt.exe (19.51 MB)
- mqvis.exe (7.99 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (79.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of ChamSys MagicQ. You can find below info on other releases of ChamSys MagicQ:
...click to view all...
ChamSys MagicQ is an application marketed by the software company ChamSys Limited. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove ChamSys MagicQ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ChamSys MagicQ from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ChamSys MagicQ or simply click the Search feature and type in "ChamSys MagicQ". If it is installed on your PC the ChamSys MagicQ app will be found very quickly. After you click ChamSys MagicQ in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ChamSys MagicQ, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ChamSys MagicQ.
8. After removing ChamSys MagicQ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ChamSys MagicQ that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ChamSys MagicQ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ChamSys MagicQ by ChamSys Limited from your computer, we are not saying that ChamSys MagicQ by ChamSys Limited is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ChamSys MagicQ in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-05 15:50:14.650