This info is about CLOUDBERRY for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CLOUDBERRY from your computerSK Telecom Co.,Ltd.
. Further information on SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. can be found here
. You can see more info on CLOUDBERRY at https://www.thecloudberry.co.kr
. CLOUDBERRY is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling CLOUDBERRY is C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled CLOUDBERRY_x64_MT.exe and occupies 4.90 MB (5136272 bytes).
CLOUDBERRY installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 22.19 MB (23268776
bytes) on disk.
- CBExplorer_x64_MT.exe (9.76 MB)
- CBExtension_x64_MT.exe (2.95 MB)
- CLOUDBERRY_x64_MT.exe (4.90 MB)
- TDiagnostic_x64_MT.exe (4.47 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (123.85 KB)
The current web page applies to CLOUDBERRY version 17.05.16.1
only. You can find below a few links to other CLOUDBERRY releases:
...click to view all...
CLOUDBERRY is an application offered by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove CLOUDBERRY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CLOUDBERRY with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CLOUDBERRY or simply activate the Search field and type in "CLOUDBERRY ". If it exists on your system the CLOUDBERRY application will be found automatically. When you select CLOUDBERRY in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CLOUDBERRY , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CLOUDBERRY :
- The publisher is: https://www.thecloudberry.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CLOUDBERRY .
8. After removing CLOUDBERRY , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CLOUDBERRY that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CLOUDBERRY with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CLOUDBERRY by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that CLOUDBERRY by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CLOUDBERRY supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 08:15:29.703