CLOUDBERRY is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CLOUDBERRY from your PCSK Telecom Co.,Ltd.
. Additional info about SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. can be seen here
. More data about the application CLOUDBERRY can be found at https://www.thecloudberry.co.kr
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CLOUDBERRY . The program's main executable file has a size of 4.38 MB (4593552 bytes) on disk and is titled CLOUDBERRY_x64_MT.exe.
The following executable files are contained in CLOUDBERRY . They occupy 18.84 MB (19755944
bytes) on disk.
- CBExplorer_x64_MT.exe (7.64 MB)
- CBExtension_x64_MT.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLOUDBERRY_x64_MT.exe (4.38 MB)
- TDiagnostic_x64_MT.exe (4.18 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (123.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.07.03.1
of CLOUDBERRY . You can find below info on other releases of CLOUDBERRY :
...click to view all...
CLOUDBERRY is an application released by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove CLOUDBERRY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CLOUDBERRY with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CLOUDBERRY or simply activate the Search field and type in "CLOUDBERRY ". If it exists on your system the CLOUDBERRY program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CLOUDBERRY in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CLOUDBERRY , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CLOUDBERRY :
- The software company is: https://www.thecloudberry.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CLOUDBERRY .
8. After uninstalling CLOUDBERRY , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CLOUDBERRY which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CLOUDBERRY using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove CLOUDBERRY by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that CLOUDBERRY by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CLOUDBERRY in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-06 05:23:10.177