CLOUDBERRY is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall CLOUDBERRY from your systemSK Telecom Co.,Ltd.
. More information about SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. can be read here
. More info about the software CLOUDBERRY can be found at https://www.thecloudberry.co.kr
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling CLOUDBERRY is C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. CLOUDBERRY 's main file takes about 3.19 MB (3349904 bytes) and its name is CLOUDBERRY_x86_MT.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside CLOUDBERRY . They occupy about 14.24 MB (14929320
bytes) on disk.
- CBExplorer_x86_MT.exe (5.87 MB)
- CBExtension_x86_MT.exe (1.86 MB)
- CLOUDBERRY_x86_MT.exe (3.19 MB)
- TDiagnostic_x86_MT.exe (3.19 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (123.85 KB)
The current web page applies to CLOUDBERRY version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other CLOUDBERRY versions:
...click to view all...
CLOUDBERRY is a program offered by the software company SK Telecom Co.,Ltd.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase CLOUDBERRY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CLOUDBERRY from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CLOUDBERRY or simply click the Search feature and type in "CLOUDBERRY ". If it is installed on your PC the CLOUDBERRY program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CLOUDBERRY in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CLOUDBERRY , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CLOUDBERRY :
- The publisher is: https://www.thecloudberry.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CLOUDBERRY .
8. After uninstalling CLOUDBERRY , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CLOUDBERRY which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CLOUDBERRY with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CLOUDBERRY by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that CLOUDBERRY by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CLOUDBERRY in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-01 03:51:45.817