CLOUDBERRY is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall CLOUDBERRY from your PCSK Telecom Co.,Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more information on SK Telecom Co.,Ltd.. Click on https://www.thecloudberry.co.kr
to get more facts about CLOUDBERRY on SK Telecom Co.,Ltd.'s website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling CLOUDBERRY is C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. CLOUDBERRY_x64_MT.exe is the CLOUDBERRY 's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 4.92 MB (5159824 bytes) on disk.
CLOUDBERRY installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 21.03 MB (22047656
bytes) on disk.
- CBExplorer_x64_MT.exe (8.75 MB)
- CBExtension_x64_MT.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLOUDBERRY_x64_MT.exe (4.92 MB)
- TDiagnostic_x64_MT.exe (4.73 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (123.85 KB)
This web page is about CLOUDBERRY version 18.10.05.1
only. For more CLOUDBERRY versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CLOUDBERRY is a program by the software company SK Telecom Co.,Ltd.. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove CLOUDBERRY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CLOUDBERRY from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CLOUDBERRY or simply click the Search feature and type in "CLOUDBERRY ". If it is installed on your PC the CLOUDBERRY app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CLOUDBERRY in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CLOUDBERRY , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CLOUDBERRY :
- The web site of the program is: https://www.thecloudberry.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CLOUDBERRY .
8. After uninstalling CLOUDBERRY , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CLOUDBERRY that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CLOUDBERRY using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove CLOUDBERRY by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that CLOUDBERRY by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CLOUDBERRY supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-11-12 09:32:08.977