You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall CLOUDBERRY for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CLOUDBERRY from your computerSK Telecom Co.,Ltd.
. You can find out more on SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More info about the application CLOUDBERRY can be found at https://www.thecloudberry.co.kr
. CLOUDBERRY is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove CLOUDBERRY by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. CLOUDBERRY_x64_MT.exe is the CLOUDBERRY 's primary executable file and it takes circa 4.38 MB (4593040 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CLOUDBERRY . They occupy an average of 18.93 MB (19845032
bytes) on disk.
- CBExplorer_x64_MT.exe (7.77 MB)
- CBExtension_x64_MT.exe (2.47 MB)
- CLOUDBERRY_x64_MT.exe (4.38 MB)
- TDiagnostic_x64_MT.exe (4.18 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (123.85 KB)
The current page applies to CLOUDBERRY version 18.02.27.1
alone. Click on the links below for other CLOUDBERRY versions:
...click to view all...
CLOUDBERRY is a program marketed by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd.. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase CLOUDBERRY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CLOUDBERRY from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CLOUDBERRY or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CLOUDBERRY ". If it is installed on your PC the CLOUDBERRY app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CLOUDBERRY in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CLOUDBERRY , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CLOUDBERRY :
- The web site of the program is: https://www.thecloudberry.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CLOUDBERRY .
8. After removing CLOUDBERRY , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CLOUDBERRY which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CLOUDBERRY with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CLOUDBERRY by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that CLOUDBERRY by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CLOUDBERRY supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-02 03:41:34.717