CLOUDBERRY is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall CLOUDBERRY from your PCSK Telecom Co.,Ltd.
. You can find out more on SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Click on https://www.thecloudberry.co.kr
to get more info about CLOUDBERRY on SK Telecom Co.,Ltd.'s website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for CLOUDBERRY is C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY\Uninstall.exe. CLOUDBERRY_x64_MT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.89 MB (5129104 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with CLOUDBERRY . They occupy about 22.16 MB (23241640
bytes) on disk.
- CBExplorer_x64_MT.exe (9.74 MB)
- CBExtension_x64_MT.exe (2.95 MB)
- CLOUDBERRY_x64_MT.exe (4.89 MB)
- TDiagnostic_x64_MT.exe (4.47 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (123.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.02.20.1
of CLOUDBERRY . You can find below info on other releases of CLOUDBERRY :
...click to view all...
CLOUDBERRY is a program marketed by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd.. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove CLOUDBERRY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CLOUDBERRY with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CLOUDBERRY or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CLOUDBERRY ". If it is installed on your PC the CLOUDBERRY program will be found automatically. After you select CLOUDBERRY in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CLOUDBERRY , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CLOUDBERRY :
- The web site of the application is: https://www.thecloudberry.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CLOUDBERRY .
8. After removing CLOUDBERRY , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CLOUDBERRY that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CLOUDBERRY with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CLOUDBERRY by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that CLOUDBERRY by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CLOUDBERRY in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-21 09:12:35.017