This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CLOUDBERRY for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall CLOUDBERRY from your computerSK Telecom Co.,Ltd.
. More information on SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. can be found here
. More data about the software CLOUDBERRY can be found at https://www.thecloudberry.co.kr
. CLOUDBERRY is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CLOUDBERRY . The program's main executable file is named CLOUDBERRY_x86_MT.exe and its approximative size is 3.20 MB (3351952 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside CLOUDBERRY . They take about 14.17 MB (14855592
bytes) on disk.
- CBExplorer_x86_MT.exe (5.75 MB)
- CBExtension_x86_MT.exe (1.90 MB)
- CLOUDBERRY_x86_MT.exe (3.20 MB)
- TDiagnostic_x86_MT.exe (3.19 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (123.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.07.04.1
of CLOUDBERRY . For other CLOUDBERRY versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CLOUDBERRY is an application marketed by the software company SK Telecom Co.,Ltd.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall CLOUDBERRY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CLOUDBERRY from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CLOUDBERRY or simply click the Search field and type in "CLOUDBERRY ". If it is installed on your PC the CLOUDBERRY application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CLOUDBERRY in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CLOUDBERRY , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CLOUDBERRY :
- The software company is: https://www.thecloudberry.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CLOUDBERRY .
8. After removing CLOUDBERRY , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CLOUDBERRY that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CLOUDBERRY using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CLOUDBERRY by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that CLOUDBERRY by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CLOUDBERRY in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-07 02:16:29.693