This info is about CLOUDBERRY for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall CLOUDBERRY from your systemSK Telecom Co.,Ltd.
. More info about SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. can be seen here
. Click on https://www.thecloudberry.co.kr
to get more info about CLOUDBERRY on SK Telecom Co.,Ltd.'s website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. CLOUDBERRY 's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.92 MB (5159824 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLOUDBERRY_x64_MT.exe.
CLOUDBERRY installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 21.30 MB (22332840
bytes) on disk.
- CBExplorer_x64_MT.exe (8.84 MB)
- CBExtension_x64_MT.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLOUDBERRY_x64_MT.exe (4.92 MB)
- TDiagnostic_x64_MT.exe (4.91 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (123.85 KB)
This web page is about CLOUDBERRY version 19.03.12.1
alone. You can find below info on other versions of CLOUDBERRY :
...click to view all...
CLOUDBERRY is a program offered by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd.. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase CLOUDBERRY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CLOUDBERRY from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CLOUDBERRY or simply activate the Search field and type in "CLOUDBERRY ". If it is installed on your PC the CLOUDBERRY application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CLOUDBERRY in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CLOUDBERRY , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CLOUDBERRY :
- The web site of the program is: https://www.thecloudberry.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CLOUDBERRY .
8. After uninstalling CLOUDBERRY , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CLOUDBERRY that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CLOUDBERRY using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove CLOUDBERRY by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that CLOUDBERRY by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CLOUDBERRY supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-20 06:58:20.000