This web page is about CLOUDBERRY for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CLOUDBERRY from your systemSK Telecom Co.,Ltd.
. Open here
for more info on SK Telecom Co.,Ltd.. Further information about CLOUDBERRY can be seen at https://www.thecloudberry.co.kr
. CLOUDBERRY is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CLOUDBERRY . CLOUDBERRY_x64_MT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.92 MB (5159824 bytes) on disk.
CLOUDBERRY is composed of the following executables which take 21.30 MB (22332840
bytes) on disk:
- CBExplorer_x64_MT.exe (8.84 MB)
- CBExtension_x64_MT.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLOUDBERRY_x64_MT.exe (4.92 MB)
- TDiagnostic_x64_MT.exe (4.91 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (123.85 KB)
The current web page applies to CLOUDBERRY version 19.04.01.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other CLOUDBERRY versions:
...click to view all...
CLOUDBERRY is an application by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd.. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall CLOUDBERRY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CLOUDBERRY from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CLOUDBERRY or simply activate the Search field and type in "CLOUDBERRY ". If it exists on your system the CLOUDBERRY program will be found automatically. After you select CLOUDBERRY in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CLOUDBERRY , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CLOUDBERRY :
- The web site of the application is: https://www.thecloudberry.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CLOUDBERRY .
8. After uninstalling CLOUDBERRY , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CLOUDBERRY that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CLOUDBERRY with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CLOUDBERRY by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that CLOUDBERRY by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CLOUDBERRY in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-04-01 13:24:58.440