CLOUDBERRY is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CLOUDBERRY from your systemSK Telecom Co.,Ltd.
. More info about SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. can be found here
. Click on https://www.thecloudberry.co.kr
to get more info about CLOUDBERRY on SK Telecom Co.,Ltd.'s website. CLOUDBERRY is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. CLOUDBERRY 's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY\Uninstall.exe. CLOUDBERRY 's primary file takes around 4.38 MB (4593040 bytes) and is called CLOUDBERRY_x64_MT.exe.
CLOUDBERRY installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 19.34 MB (20284328
bytes) on disk.
- CBExplorer_x64_MT.exe (8.19 MB)
- CBExtension_x64_MT.exe (2.47 MB)
- CLOUDBERRY_x64_MT.exe (4.38 MB)
- TDiagnostic_x64_MT.exe (4.18 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (123.85 KB)
This page is about CLOUDBERRY version 18.04.03.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other CLOUDBERRY releases:
...click to view all...
CLOUDBERRY is a program released by the software company SK Telecom Co.,Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall CLOUDBERRY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CLOUDBERRY using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CLOUDBERRY or simply click the Search field and type in "CLOUDBERRY ". If it exists on your system the CLOUDBERRY application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CLOUDBERRY in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CLOUDBERRY , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CLOUDBERRY :
- The software company is: https://www.thecloudberry.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CLOUDBERRY .
8. After removing CLOUDBERRY , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CLOUDBERRY which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CLOUDBERRY with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CLOUDBERRY by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that CLOUDBERRY by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CLOUDBERRY in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-04-03 08:36:02.853