This web page is about CLOUDBERRY for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall CLOUDBERRY from your computerSK Telecom Co.,Ltd.
. You can read more on SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More details about CLOUDBERRY can be found at https://www.thecloudberry.co.kr
. CLOUDBERRY is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for CLOUDBERRY is C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called CLOUDBERRY_x64_MT.exe and its approximative size is 3.61 MB (3781008 bytes).
The following executables are contained in CLOUDBERRY . They occupy 16.23 MB (17016857
bytes) on disk.
- CBExplorer_x64_MT.exe (9.65 MB)
- CBExtension_x64_MT.exe (2.85 MB)
- CLOUDBERRY_x64_MT.exe (3.61 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (123.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of CLOUDBERRY . You can find below info on other releases of CLOUDBERRY :
...click to view all...
CLOUDBERRY is a program offered by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd.. Some computer users want to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase CLOUDBERRY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CLOUDBERRY from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CLOUDBERRY or simply click the Search feature and type in "CLOUDBERRY ". If it exists on your system the CLOUDBERRY application will be found automatically. After you select CLOUDBERRY in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CLOUDBERRY , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CLOUDBERRY :
- The publisher is: https://www.thecloudberry.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CLOUDBERRY .
8. After removing CLOUDBERRY , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CLOUDBERRY that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CLOUDBERRY with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CLOUDBERRY by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that CLOUDBERRY by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CLOUDBERRY in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-17 07:25:48.613