This info is about CLOUDBERRY for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CLOUDBERRY from your systemSK Telecom Co.,Ltd.
. More information on SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. can be seen here
. You can read more about on CLOUDBERRY at https://www.thecloudberry.co.kr
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. CLOUDBERRY 's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 4.88 MB (5117328 bytes) on disk and is titled CLOUDBERRY_x64_MT.exe.
The executable files below are part of CLOUDBERRY . They take an average of 22.04 MB (23108520
bytes) on disk.
- CBExplorer_x64_MT.exe (9.66 MB)
- CBExtension_x64_MT.exe (2.95 MB)
- CLOUDBERRY_x64_MT.exe (4.88 MB)
- TDiagnostic_x64_MT.exe (4.43 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (123.85 KB)
This data is about CLOUDBERRY version 17.01.17.1
only. You can find below a few links to other CLOUDBERRY releases:
...click to view all...
CLOUDBERRY is an application by the software company SK Telecom Co.,Ltd.. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to remove CLOUDBERRY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CLOUDBERRY from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CLOUDBERRY or simply click the Search feature and type in "CLOUDBERRY ". If it exists on your system the CLOUDBERRY program will be found automatically. When you select CLOUDBERRY in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CLOUDBERRY , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CLOUDBERRY :
- The web site of the program is: https://www.thecloudberry.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CLOUDBERRY .
8. After uninstalling CLOUDBERRY , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CLOUDBERRY which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CLOUDBERRY using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CLOUDBERRY by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that CLOUDBERRY by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CLOUDBERRY in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-18 02:43:25.200