This web page is about CLOUDBERRY for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall CLOUDBERRY from your systemSK Telecom Co.,Ltd.
. You can find out more on SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Please open https://www.thecloudberry.co.kr
if you want to read more on CLOUDBERRY on SK Telecom Co.,Ltd.'s website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. CLOUDBERRY 's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called CLOUDBERRY_x64_MT.exe and occupies 4.87 MB (5111184 bytes).
CLOUDBERRY installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 21.63 MB (22679976
bytes) on disk.
- CBExplorer_x64_MT.exe (9.66 MB)
- CBExtension_x64_MT.exe (2.95 MB)
- CLOUDBERRY_x64_MT.exe (4.87 MB)
- TDiagnostic_x64_MT.exe (4.03 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (123.85 KB)
This page is about CLOUDBERRY version 16.11.02.1
alone. Click on the links below for other CLOUDBERRY versions:
...click to view all...
CLOUDBERRY is an application offered by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd.. Some users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase CLOUDBERRY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CLOUDBERRY from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CLOUDBERRY or simply click the Search field and type in "CLOUDBERRY ". The CLOUDBERRY program will be found very quickly. After you select CLOUDBERRY in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CLOUDBERRY , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CLOUDBERRY :
- The software company is: https://www.thecloudberry.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CLOUDBERRY\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CLOUDBERRY .
8. After removing CLOUDBERRY , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CLOUDBERRY that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CLOUDBERRY using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CLOUDBERRY by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that CLOUDBERRY by SK Telecom Co.,Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CLOUDBERRY supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-16 14:44:28.090