CCC Help Thai
This info is about CCC Help Thai for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about CCC Help Thai can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The application's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside CCC Help Thai. They occupy about 4.60 MB (4824192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- amdprw.exe (422.63 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (68.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Thai version 2011.1006.2304.39554
alone. For more CCC Help Thai versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Thai with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Thai application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Thai in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Thai.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Thai in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-11 00:23:41.713