CCC Help Thai
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about CCC Help Thai can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Thai is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory, regulated by the user's choice. The program's main executable file is called CCC.exe and it has a size of 292.50 KB (299520 bytes).
CCC Help Thai installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.79 MB (9221520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (417.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Thai version 2014.1120.2122.38423
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Thai versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Thai from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Thai app will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Thai in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:31:12.363