CCC Help Thai
CCC Help Thai is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the app CCC Help Thai can be found at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Thai application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. CCC Help Thai's main file takes about 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
CCC Help Thai contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.37 MB (8773120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Thai version 2013.1105.0849.15791
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Thai versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people want to remove it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY solution to remove CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". The CCC Help Thai program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Thai in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:16:35.010