CCC Help Thai
CCC Help Thai is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Further information about CCC Help Thai can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Thai is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's decision. CCC Help Thai's primary file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
The following executables are installed along with CCC Help Thai. They occupy about 6.75 MB (7079520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.59 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0115.1550.28388
of CCC Help Thai. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Thai:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Thai from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Thai program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Thai in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Thai in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:06:45.590