CCC Help Thai
This info is about CCC Help Thai for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Further information about CCC Help Thai can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the CCC Help Thai's primary executable file and it takes around 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside CCC Help Thai. They occupy about 8.38 MB (8785856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (10.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Thai version 2014.0812.1102.17905
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Thai versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Thai application will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Thai in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:39:13.600