CCC Help Thai
CCC Help Thai is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Thai on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the CCC Help Thai application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. CCC Help Thai's main file takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Thai. They take an average of 6.75 MB (7076480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (621.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Thai version 2012.0329.2311.39738
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Thai versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Thai from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". The CCC Help Thai program will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Thai in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:20:17.563