CCC Help Thai
You can find below details on how to remove CCC Help Thai for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Thai on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Thai's main file takes about 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
CCC Help Thai contains of the executables below. They take 8.13 MB (8522688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Thai version 2014.0404.1911.32634
only. For more CCC Help Thai versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Thai application will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Thai in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Thai supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:17:16.130