CCC Help Thai
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the software CCC Help Thai can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Thai application is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Thai. They occupy an average of 6.79 MB (7117440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (616.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (285.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Thai version 2012.0504.1553.26509
alone. For more CCC Help Thai versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Thai with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". The CCC Help Thai program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Thai in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Thai supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:42:07.350