CCC Help Thai
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more details about CCC Help Thai on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. CCC Help Thai is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's choice. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Thai's main executable file and it occupies circa 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Thai. They take about 2.52 MB (2637440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Thai version 2012.0214.2236.40551
alone. For other CCC Help Thai versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Thai from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Thai program will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Thai in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Thai in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 06:58:00.590