CCC Help Thai
CCC Help Thai is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info about CCC Help Thai at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Thai program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Thai. They occupy about 8.22 MB (8619968
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nusb3mon.exe (95.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Thai version 2014.0402.0443.6576
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Thai versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Thai from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". The CCC Help Thai app will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Thai in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:58:45.253