CCC Help Thai
CCC Help Thai is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info about CCC Help Thai at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Thai program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Thai. They occupy about 8.22 MB (8619968
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nusb3mon.exe (95.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Thai version 2014.0402.0443.6576
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Thai versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Thai from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Thai program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Thai in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:58:45.253