CCC Help Thai
This web page is about CCC Help Thai for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Thai on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. CCC Help Thai is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. CCC Help Thai's main file takes around 299.00 KB (306176 bytes) and is named Grid64.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with CCC Help Thai. They occupy about 2.12 MB (2227712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (380.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (552.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Thai version 2014.0522.2156.37579
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Thai:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". The CCC Help Thai program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Thai in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 02:56:24.543