CCC Help Thai
CCC Help Thai is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Thai on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is named CCC.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Thai. They occupy 2.79 MB (2922496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (285.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0728.1755.30366
of CCC Help Thai. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Thai:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". The CCC Help Thai application will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Thai in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Thai supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:34:30.143