CCC Help Thai
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Thai for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Thai on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. CCC Help Thai's main file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
The following executables are installed together with CCC Help Thai. They take about 6.47 MB (6779136
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.25 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Thai version 2013.0424.1224.20315
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Thai versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Thai program will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Thai in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Thai supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:29:41.807