CCC Help Swedish
This page is about CCC Help Swedish for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Swedish from your systemATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More details about the program CCC Help Swedish can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The program's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and its approximative size is 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with CCC Help Swedish. They take about 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.0825.2145.37269
of CCC Help Swedish. For more CCC Help Swedish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Swedish is an application marketed by ATI. Some users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove CCC Help Swedish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Swedish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Swedish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Swedish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Swedish program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Swedish in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Swedish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Swedish.
8. After removing CCC Help Swedish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Swedish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Swedish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Swedish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Swedish by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Swedish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-28 13:50:41.647