CCC Help Polish
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. More information about CCC Help Polish can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. CCC Help Polish's primary file takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Polish. They occupy about 6.51 MB (6825600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (616.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0113.2218.39928
of CCC Help Polish. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Polish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Polish from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Polish app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help Polish in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Polish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-11 11:17:39.937