CCC Help Korean
A guide to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your PC
This info is about CCC Help Korean for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more info about CCC Help Korean on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. CCC Help Korean is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's option. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Korean contains of the executables below. They take 6.52 MB (6834272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.59 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Korean version 2013.0315.1330.22405
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Korean versions:
...click to view all...
A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCC Help Korean is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Korean app will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Korean in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Korean in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 19:04:59.913