CCC Help Italian
This web page is about CCC Help Italian for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your PCATI
. Go over here
for more information on ATI. More information about CCC Help Italian can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. CCCInstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 52.00 KB (53248 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Italian installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.93 MB (8314880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0531.1410.23610
of CCC Help Italian. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Italian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is a program offered by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Italian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Italian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Italian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Italian application will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Italian in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Italian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Italian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Italian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Italian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Italian by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Italian by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Italian in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-16 00:04:50.060