CCC Help Hungarian
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your PCATI
. More information about ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about CCC Help Hungarian on ATI's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file is titled CCC.exe and occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
CCC Help Hungarian is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0218.1837.33398
of CCC Help Hungarian. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Hungarian releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is a program by ATI. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Hungarian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Hungarian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Hungarian program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Hungarian in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Hungarian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After removing CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Hungarian that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Hungarian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Hungarian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Hungarian by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:28:08.247