CCC Help Hungarian
You can find below details on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your systemATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. More details about CCC Help Hungarian can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Hungarian application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file has a size of 311.70 KB (319176 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help Hungarian. They occupy 8.86 MB (9288856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Hungarian version 2010.1106.2127.36667
only. For other CCC Help Hungarian versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is an application released by ATI. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Hungarian from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Hungarian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Hungarian program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Hungarian in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Hungarian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After removing CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Hungarian that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Hungarian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Hungarian by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Hungarian by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-23 15:18:24.603