CCC Help Hungarian
CCC Help Hungarian is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your computerATI
. Take a look here
for more information on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about CCC Help Hungarian on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Hungarian program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file has a size of 58.00 KB (59392 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCCDsPreview.exe.
CCC Help Hungarian contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.10 MB (1156608
bytes) on disk.
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Hungarian version 2011.0810.0035.42320
alone. For more CCC Help Hungarian versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is a program released by ATI. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Hungarian from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Hungarian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Hungarian application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Hungarian in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Hungarian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After removing CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Hungarian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Hungarian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Hungarian by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Hungarian by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-04 14:56:49.470